Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration Empty
PostSubject: The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration   The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:16 am

Raw comes back from commercial

JR: And we're back! What a great night we have had so far King?

King: It's been great so far Jim. The first Raw since Vengeance and the merge of WCW and WWF!

JR: What a night Vengeance was.

King: Yes and as you can see there is party set up in the ring.

JR: That's right, it's time for our new tag team champions to celebrate over there victory last night.

The mat is covered with red carpet with a table that has a bottle of champagne,two glasses, and two mics. Along with four balloons tied to each top turnbuckle each with Bobby and Aries's faces on it.

The crowd erupts in mixed reactions. The fans are booing and the Marks are cheering as Bobby Roode and Austin Aries walk out on stage with the tag titles around there waists

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration Normal_IMG_4269_459_1

King: Look at the smile on there faces, they really do deserve this after there performance in the ring last night.

JR: That's right King. And Folks let me take you back on how they captured the WWF Tag Team Championships.

The camera then pans to the titantron as it shows a replay of how the Dirty Heels won the championships as the two make it down to the ring

Titantron

As the Rock tries to hit Aries with a spinebuster, Aries reverses it into a strong DDT. Roman Reigns then spears the breath out of Aries. Bobby then slides in the ring as him and Reigns both run at each other and hits a clothesline at the same time causing each other to fall to the mat. A minute or two as passed by as Bobby and Roman struggle to get to there feet. Bobby gets to his feet first and goes straight for a ladder. As he sets one up in the middle, Roman stands up all the way. Bobby then goes for a few good punches causing Roman to hang on the top rope. Bobby then goes to climb the ladder. He climbs very slowly due to all the pain he has endured in this match. Roman makes his way to the other side of the ladder and begins to climb as well. Both of these men begin to trade punches on the top of the ladder. As Roman begins to gain some momentum by hitting Bobby with a fury of punches, Aries is then seen with a chair. Aries hits Roman hard in the middle of his spine with the chair causing him to fall down. After Aries checks to see that the Rock and Roman are down for good, he begins to climb as well. Bobby and Aries then grab the titles at the same time to win the match.

King: And what a match that was JR.

Bobby Roode and Austin Aries is now in the middle of the ring as they both grab a mic from the table

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration Aarheel_display_image

Bobby: Last night, The Dirty Heels made history. Last night the Dirty Heels captured the WWF Tag Team Championships for the very first time in our careers. And it wasn't in any ordinary match. No. It was in one of the most brutal match types of all time. A Ladder Match. You see we decided that we didn't need to play mind games against Roman Reigns and The Rock before our tag team title match. I mean hell the Rock was gone for a few weeks, and he was the strong point of the team. Even if he made a surprise appearance in that match last night, that is still not what people are talking about. They are talking about how The Dirty Heels were on the top of there game last night. We were unstoppable. Hell, we proved that the Rock isn't so great anymore.

Bobby takes a moment to look around at the booing fans

Bobby: Last night was the beginning of a new era. Last night is when Austin and I became the Tag Team Champions of the WWF. That's not something anybody can do nowadays. Hell, we define the tag team division now. All the tag teams wish they were us. Because, we are too former world champions that decided to take a break from the single spotlight and join forces to gain a legacy together. And that is exactly what we did last night. We defeated The Rock and Roman Reigns, because we are just that damn good. There is nobody that can top that. Hell nobody in the world can top that. That is success! We are a success!

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration 300px-Austin_Aries_and_Bobby_Roode_2

Bobby begins to pace and look right into the camera while Aries is patiently waiting for his turn to talk

Bobby: And I bet a lot of you want to know who will face us in the future. Well, you can stop and think that it doesn't matter who faces us in the future. It is going to become impossible to take these titles off of us. We both have a pure athletic ability to take out anybody that comes in our way. Whether it's The Rock and Roman Reigns, The Legion, or even Bad Influence, there is no way in hell that we will lose these championships. Because the fact of the matter is, we belong here as champions. It's in our blood. We were born as champions and now we are here to prove to the entire world that we are champions.

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration Normal_BM10

Bobby then stops pacing

Bobby: So we are here tonight to celebrate our awesome victory. Here we have champagne, balloons with our faces on it, and of course our tag team championships. We just need one more thing to top it all off.

Bobby then points to the ceiling as a giant poster hangs down over the ring to reveal

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration 0DJLsYa

Bobby: There we go! Nothing like a poster with the two most dominant superstars in the history of pro wrestling on it. Now we can get this party started. Firstly, Aries, *Bobby turns to Aries* I just want to thank you for your hard work and dedication to this tag team. I know there is rumors on the Internet about me carrying you in this tag team, but I would like to tell everybody here that those rumors are lies. I don't believe in one person carrying the other in a tag team. I mean, if you weren't there it would be a handicap match. We needed each other to get to the top. And now here we are, at the top.

With that Bobby holds out his hand as Aries shakes it

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration AA

Bobby: Now, let's have some of this delicious champagne!

Bobby then grabs the bottle of champagne and pours the same amount in each cup. The two men then take a glass.

Bobby: Let's have a toast. A toast to the newly crowned tag team champions!

The two men then tap each others glasses together before taking a drink of the champagne

King: I want to try some of that champagne JR.

The patient Austin Aries then begins to speak to the crowd

[Open to Austin Aries. My part ready to be graded.]
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration   The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Aries takes a sip of champagne after the toast then looks around holding his newly won title

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration M8nq76

Aries: That tasted pretty damn good i must say. But like my compadre here said last night was magical. Myself and Bobby Roode walked into Vengeance the challengers, but we did have the best entrance attire i must say. I mean my cape and bobby's robe hashtag amazing. But i digress, we walked into Vengeance the challengers but we walked out....

Aries looks around like he's confused about something

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration 35m3b89

Aries: Damn i forgot what happened. Well this is kinda embarrassing....

Bobby: Look down at your waist smart one.

Aries: Oh yea that's right

Aries holds up the title

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration Wa4jm9

Aries: We walked out the World Tag Team Champions!!! But to be honest did any of you think that the Rock and Roman Reigns had a chance against a team with the amount of talent the myself and Mr. Roode posses. Think about it people, The Rock hasn't even been here and you expect him to compete with us?? And Roman Reigns here? He's not even good enough to iron my cape let alone be in the same ring as the Dirty Heels.

The crowd boos loudly

Aries: You can boo me all you want but you all know its true. I know it, bobby knows it, and those two chumps that we beat last night damn sure know it. Everybody here knows that The It factor of Professional Wrestling Bobby Roode, and The Greatest Man That Ever Lived Austin Aries can't be touched. Nobody can defeat us. Not The Rock and Roman Reigns, not The Legion, not Bad Influence, not the Motor City Machine Guns, not the kings of wrestling, not Beer Money, not Americas Most Wanted, not ...

Roode looks at Aries after the mention of his past two tag teams

Aries: My bad Bobby but you and I both know that I'm better than James Storm or Chris Harris.

Bobby: True True, continue.

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration 2zdmvjs

Aries: But my point behind all of this was that there is no team on God's green earth that can even hold a candle to the Dirty Heels. We are the best people. You should be thankful that we allowed you all to witness our celebration because we all know that you don't deserve to watch. Our greatness is at Pay Per View level yet we are sharing it with you on raw. You should be cheering us for doing this. Don't worry I'll hold for your applause.

Crowd boos even louder

Ah who cares what you think we are the Tag Team Champions and hate it or love it, we will be the champions for a loooooooong time to come. We ooze success. You know success, the thing that you all reach for in you nine to fives but have no chance of reaching because you have to answer to a boss who breathes down your neck. The thing that you all go to sleep at night wishing upon a star that you can achieve but will ultimately fall short of obtaining because you are too busy praying that you could be even half as talented as myself or Bobby. No no no success is walking down that ramp, coming into this ring and dominating like only the Dirty Heels can. The rock and his cousin found that out last night. Any team that challenges the Dirty Heels in the future will find that out as well. Tonight John Morrison will learn what it's like to be in the ring with a true champion and he will realize how lucky he is to be holding that money in the bank briefcase. Because that title shot should belong to be but that is a different story for a different day. Tonight the Miz will learn what it means to face the It Factor and will ultimately find out that it truly does pay to be Roode. Yes i know Roman Reigns is in that match but after the beating he suffered last night and the mental trauma he must be going through after losing his tag team titles there is no way that he is going to be in any shape ready for that match tonight. But that is later tonight. So for now.

Aries and Roode pick up their glasses of champagne

Aries: Lets enjoy our celebration my good friend. You all may now take pictures.

Aries and Roode hold up their titles

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration 2gt4rqe

[closed ready for grading]
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration   The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm

I can't grade this but I just wanted to jump in and let you know Suntan, that was one of the best Austin Aries promos I've ever read! I could read the whole thing in his voice, it was pretty much perfect. I'm really glad you decided to promo because this was that damn good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration   The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 pm

^^^agreed
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration   The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:18 am

Keep that shit up man. Very Happy 

Let's try to have weekly DH promos. I'll even begin them each week.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration   The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:58 am

Aries & Roode:

It's already been said to you Bumtan, you captured the character very well however I'd say the same Battan. Both of you did very well is this and I enjoyed reading every bit of it. Separately I might have given you a 4.5 but simply because you both worked so well with each other here there's no question what you're getting. As a sidenote, after the last promo I graded of yours Suntan I wasn't expecting much at all but you've really surprised me here. Keep up the great work both of you. +5Sp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration   The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dirty Heels Victory Celebration
Page 1 of 1